Coby Kyros MID7015-4G Tablet Host Cable

anitar

Feb 20, 2011
I received this tablet about a week ago. The package included a short host cable in addition to the standard USB 2.0 cable that connects to my laptop. I understand that the host cable is intended to connect USB memory sticks, etc. I have tried that without success. Does anyone have any experience with this. The tablet seems to work well otherwise.
I'd appreciate any help!

l_n

Dec 28, 2010
there's a thread here in the accessories section about what usb devices have been tested to work.

toharris

Feb 24, 2011
I have the same problem. There does not seem to be any led activity as to connectivity to the drive. WHere does one look to confirm connectivity.

Also can you use any usb host cable with the proper gender termination or is the supplied cable unique

Thatoneguy

Feb 23, 2011
Any cable will work, but I've noticed the tablet is very particular about usb drives. I tried multiple brands and sizes, and only a handful worked. Usb keyboards, however always seemed to work no problemo, no matter what brand

Sent from my HTC Desire CDMA using Tapatalk

toharris

Feb 24, 2011
Any cable will work, but I've noticed the tablet is very particular about usb drives. I tried multiple brands and sizes, and only a handful worked. Usb keyboards, however always seemed to work no problemo, no matter what brand

Sent from my HTC Desire CDMA using Tapatalk

Thank you for your reponse, where does one look for the drive in the coby.