Coby Kyros MID7057 Password Infotmic IMAPX15

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011
Yes you will have to reenter all your data, as I said this is same as factory reset, meaning it returns the tablet to as you got it out of the box.

nejcov

Oct 15, 2013
Yes you will have to reenter all your data, as I said this is same as factory reset, meaning it returns the tablet to as you got it out of the box.

I have the same tablet (with only power button).Device is rooted,it has android system recovery 3e - not touch-,which I cannot use because there is just power button. Is there any options to change this recovery with touch one like CWM or TWRP?

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011
This worked on my Chromo Inc. Infotmic ZX-X15, forgot to type in reboot and the device tried to reboot itself and went into bootloops. I manually powered it off and powered back on.

Should work on any android, thanks for posting your results.

edmtac2004

May 3, 2016
hi there... i hope this thread is still open... I have similar tab (same chip & board) but brand is Turbo-x bought in greece Plaiso Computers but made in china... handed to by my aunt for repair... stuck in boot loop... turbo-x splash screen then animated android logo forever... not rooted I guess... windows detects it but still cannot connect through adb...

please advise...

Thanks you very much...