Coby tablet stuck help please

Cheshire

Apr 8, 2013
I never rooted my tablet or loaded any roms I bought it brand new and I've had it for about a year now. Suddenly it stuck in a boot loop it'll load and get stuck at the coby screen and won't turn off unless it dies. I can't use the usb because my computer doesn't recognize it and the factory reset screen just freezes I have the same problems as this person
Please help me:(

Last edited by a moderator:

Traveller

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 16, 2012
Thread moved to the Generation 2 forums, where you're more likely to get replies.

Cheshire

Apr 8, 2013
Well I fixed it simply by pressing power and the home button until the coby logo appears then let go of the power but press home till the recovery thing appears and use the volume to navigate to factory reset. Then reboot and its fixed!

ajsettles

Sep 8, 2013
i have a 7046 will this work for it. there is not a home button except on the screen and it wont go past the coby screen

Cheshire

Apr 8, 2013
i have a 7046 will this work for it. there is not a home button except on the screen and it wont go past the coby screen
idk it might but since there is no home button its probably a different combination of keys but you can try