com.netflix.mediacliant_1.2.2.apk

zhong

Oct 26, 2011
com.netflix.mediacliant_1.2.2.apk

This version works for my Android 2.3 Curtis tablet LT7029.

Is there a more updated version of this program which will work not on Android Market, I can download directly from because the one on Android Market won't support and work.-

Each time I enter it prompts me to update. It is very annoying, And I don't wish to update for fear updated version won't work.

Thanks

nick789uk

May 23, 2011
Hi have netfix 1.7 woking on this tab using android 2.3 I downloaded the apk direct to the tab just google netfix apk and download it. Also it is avalibe on the amozon app store for free hope this helps.

zhong

Oct 26, 2011
Does Netflix 1.7 it prompt you to update each time before it loads or not ? Thanks.

Hi have netfix 1.7 woking on this tab using android 2.3 I downloaded the apk direct to the tab just google netfix apk and download it. Also it is avalibe on the amozon app store for free hope this helps.

nick789uk

May 23, 2011
Hi I was using the older version also which kept asking me to update but everytime I tried it would take me to the market and kept saying this device is not compatable, so I googled the Netfix apk and found the 1.7 and downloaded it straight to my tab Samsung S5PV210 using android 2.3 and it works fine, hope this helps.

zhong

Oct 26, 2011
I think it will work for Samsung cause it recognize it, but for other nrands like Curtis Android tablet it won't.
So I have have to stick to my older version. Don't you find the new version slowerm in response though ?

Hi I was using the older version also which kept asking me to update but everytime I tried it would take me to the market and kept saying this device is not compatable, so I googled the Netfix apk and found the 1.7 and downloaded it straight to my tab Samsung S5PV210 using android 2.3 and it works fine, hope this helps.

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011
I installed it from market on my tablets has worked just fine since it was released it, glad more people are able to use it now.

zhong

Oct 26, 2011
It works with version 1.7 Netflix, but now it is like a slide show with audio not like viewing a movie.
I close all other apps., but seems still not enough memory for it to run normally.

Even if I cancel update and click to view a movie.
It would say
"Sorry, that title is not avaiable to wtach instantly. Please try another title."
But all titles which I try will say this now.

I installed it from market on my tablets has worked just fine since it was released it, glad more people are able to use it now.

Last edited: