Comments to Thrive batterie life

dnargsiefil

Jul 11, 2011
I have been using my Thrive now for a few days and still experience a little with the what to expect in regards to batterie life.
Last night around 10PM i put my thrive in sleep. had wifi turned or and no gps or stuff running with a charge of 23%, when I got up 7h later the batterie was down to 6%...

Anyone has any good guidelines what to have one and what to turn off. so far I'm not getting anything close to 10h of up time, not even talking about standby time.

Does anyone have tips and tricks how to optimize the sleep mode?

Or is it generally better to power down the thrive, since the boot up time is just 30sec.

Thanks

bobs61

Jul 11, 2011
i changed setting on sleep to never
i have been using thrive 8gb for 4.5 hours now on battery with alarm clock plus(has a screen saver) and 30 min timeout on screen and battery is down to 58% i have been adding apps, talking on skype with bluetooth running and playing jet car stunts( addictive especialy since i am 61 and do not play vid games). if you are going to sleep then just keep thrive awake and plugged in(i have not been asleep yet but had an hr with the screen saver on) i think i will get 10 hrs out of battery. i post in 5 hrs
enjoy