commtiva n700

neil

Mar 7, 2011
hi i have one of the above and have messed it up big style i done a factory reset and it wont go past the welcome ,tap android to continue screen.the sd card does not have the original rom on it help what do i do

neil

Mar 7, 2011
does anyone own a commtiva could they check to see if there is a rom on the sd card cheers

Fuganater

Staff member
Feb 8, 2011
I've never heard of this tablet but after a bit of searching I see that it is a rebranded Viewsonic ViewPad 7 tablet. I'd have to look around but I have yet to see someone on here put a custom ROM on the ViewPad 7.

Why is your original ROM on the SDcard? Did you move it off your internal storage? What ROM did you try loading? Why did you do a factory reset?

neil

Mar 7, 2011
hi i stupidly rooted it and removed the phone.apk not knowing it controlled 3g etc,so i done a restore which made things worse because i had removed that file from the system so i am now stuck on the welcome screen oi need to get the phone apk file back on somehow.any help would be gratefully received cheers

tonyo

Dec 13, 2011
Hi. Rather than start a new thread, can anyone advise what the blue 'lego' brick with a question mark on the side symbol means? I was using Spider Solitaire.

Thanks in anticipation.

Tony