Compatible class 10 micro SD card?

gremmpaltakin

Jun 8, 2012
Samsung 32 GB microSDHC Flash Memory Card, Brushed Metal - MB-MSBGA/US

$31NP1oPKP7L._SL500_AA300_.jpg
Transcend Information TS32GUSDC10 32GB micro SDHC10
$41+Lvs3rs-L._AA300_.jpg
Are these compatible? Does anyone have experience with these micro SDHC cards with the A100?

What cards do you suggest?

Thanks.

gremmpaltakin

Jun 8, 2012
Transcend review from Newegg:

David S

• 5/7/2012 5:25:46 PM
  • Tech Level:
    none.gif
  • Ownership:
    none.gif
  • none.gif
    Verified Owner
none.gif
Works great

Pros: I put this in my Acer Iconia A100 tablet. It works great with no problems. 32 GB of space for a low price.

Cons: None
Other Thoughts: It came with a microSD-to-SD adapter which is nice I guess, but I'm not sure why I would ever use it. I can plug in my tablet with a USB cable and transfer files to my computer that way ... or via wifi ... or via email ... or via cloud. The microSD card is really small and fragile, so I don't think you should pull it out and use it like a USB stick.

Last edited:

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Both are from reputable companies so if you purchase it from Newegg it should be great.

I totally agree. With counterfeit MSD's out there, it's become more important to be concerned with who you're buying from rather than who made it. A bad card with a good label on it is still a bad card. I normally buy whatevers on sale, usually Patriot, but from a store I trust. Haven't had a problem with either of my phones or tablets.

gremmpaltakin

Jun 8, 2012
Thanks. What microSDHC cards do you use in your A100? I just bought the Samsung. I couldnt find an affordable SanDisk Class 10 32GB

b1lk1

Jan 15, 2012
Over on XDA they have gotten the 64GB Sandisk microSD to work in these tablets too. I use a Patriot 32GB class 10 in mine.