Complete Novice need help

coinneach

Aug 28, 2012
Hi Everyone. I am new to this forum and a complete novice with Android Tablets and as a result need some help. I have just purchased a SuperPad VI and cannot get it to start. Unfortunately there was no user manual in the box. It appear that the battery is charged as the indicator is green, on the screen is a circle with a cross in it, similar to the cross hairs in a telscopic sight, in the bottom left hand corner are three icons and the bottom right is the SD card indicator and the clock, but I cannot get any further. Any help or advice will be appreciated.

coinneach.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi coinneach, congratulations on your new SuperPad and welcome to the forum. Sorry to hear you're having problems with it. I'm moving your thread to the Android Tablet Q&A section for you, where more people are likely to join the discussion and try to help you get that tablet running properly. Good luck!

Musing

Aug 27, 2012
Hi Everyone. I am new to this forum and a complete novice with Android Tablets and as a result need some help. I have just purchased a SuperPad VI and cannot get it to start. Unfortunately there was no user manual in the box. It appear that the battery is charged as the indicator is green, on the screen is a circle with a cross in it, similar to the cross hairs in a telscopic sight, in the bottom left hand corner are three icons and the bottom right is the SD card indicator and the clock, but I cannot get any further. Any help or advice will be appreciated.

coinneach.

The circle with a cross in it may be how you start, touch it and swipe to the right.