Connected to Wifi but can`t connect to internet

aazcuy

Oct 13, 2011
Hi I got a "Superpad 3" with 16gb and android 2.2 My issue is that I connect to the wifi at home with no problem but when I open the browser I get page cannot be displayed.

Any ideas?

Tks.

puketea

Dec 29, 2011
Have you solved your problem? I have the same issue. connect wifi but can't access internet from superPad.

ramdaryani

Aug 28, 2012
I have similar problem.
I have COBY 9742 8G/ 4.0 Android.
Till yesterday i was able to connect to internet in a hotel.
But today at home I am not able to connect.
The connection is showing "CONNECTED'; there is an IP address and it is WEP security.
Please help.

tracy50

Nov 20, 2015
I have a lenovo tablet and keep getting the same problem I have tried resetting I even reset to factory but I still keep loosing internet even though it is connected any help appreciated.

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
I have a lenovo tablet and keep getting the same problem I have tried resetting I even reset to factory but I still keep loosing internet even though it is connected any help appreciated.
Welcome to the forum

I think your problem may be with your WiFi not the tablet. Check for router firmware updates and maybe even reset the router to defaults and test it. Android doesn't work well with WEP security or when there are non standard charters in the SSID or the password. Check the WiFi tips in my signature.

tracy50

Nov 20, 2015
Welcome to the forum

I think your problem may be with your WiFi not the tablet. Check for router firmware updates and maybe even reset the router to defaults and test it. Android doesn't work well with WEP security or when there are non standard charters in the SSID or the password. Check the WiFi tips in my signature.[/QUOH
Hi and thanks just one problem I understood your reply upto default and test it but you lost me at wep security.?