Connecting my BPDN to my Laptop

tmcarter2010

Feb 19, 2011
I tried connecting my BPDN Pandigital Novel 9" black to my Dell Inspirion Laptop (Windows 7) using the USB cord that came with it and my Laptop doesn't recognized the hardware or driver. I followed all the troubleshooting processes suggested by the pc. What do you suggest that I do now?

chango714

Feb 3, 2011
You want to skipp past that driver install. Once you connect to your laptop, you will see the BPDN as a drive listed in my computer. You can copy books or delete them throughy Explorers interface. I'd suggest you get a copy of Calibre instead. Its free, they are making improven=ments all the time, it supports the BPDN, and has a send to device feature that copies the bookcovers as well.

tmcarter2010

Feb 19, 2011
Thank so very much for taking the time to answer my question. I am completely clueless when it comes to operating this (BDNR). I am some what literate when it comes to computer operations but I draw a blank with this BDNR. The only thing I have mastered is how to purchase books from Barnes&Nobles, which what they want. I am not sure as to how to download open Android apps. I have read alittle of WIKI about it but it doesn't make sure. I will also try to understand the Explorer app. I just connected the pc and it connected the two, and I found it under My Computer like you said. I noticed there were a few files in there that I must of downloaded and didn't know. I can open them from my pc but don't know how to open them from ES File Explorer on BDNR. I will look up websites as to how to use ES File Explorer because all this stuff is Greek to me. I will let you know how I am doing. :)

Last edited: