connecting to wifi

dmccra

Sep 22, 2012
I have a Tursion 7'' A10 Google Android 4.0 OS MID Capacitive Touch Screen Gsensor Tablet ice cream sandwich .I brought it a couple of days ago.
It seem that when I turn off it off for a while then turn it on It will not establish a connection,even though it says there a good connection.It only seem to connect
when I turn the router off and back on.I was told to go to wifi fixit on google play and download it.This worked for a while but now I am having the same problem as before.
You guys are the expert, is there anything I should do or just send it back.I paid $80 for it.If I should send it.Can anybody recommend 1 I should buy that cost between 80-100 dollars that has google play or market on it,that doesn't have problem with it

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
I have 2 suggestions. Download Auto Airplane Mode, (by DON) "AAM" from the Store, no configuration needed, just install. It will turn the WiFi off in sleep mode and back on when you wake it up. If that doesn't do it look in settings and see if you find a setting that allows you to tell the tablet to keep WiFi on "always" during sleep. The AAM will take care of it.

You also might want to check the type of security your router is using and if it's WEP, change it to WPA/WPA2. One more possibility is that you could input fixed IP and DNS info in for your connection. Try the other things first.

dmccra

Sep 22, 2012
Mine android already has airplane mode on it I'll try putting it in this mode.unless you are talking about another airplane mode