Converted Apple user

keiguwinu

Mar 19, 2013
Hi all, I am very new to Android I have been using apple for a few years now and decided to buy the kids tablets for Christmas, I walked into a tablet shop and there was a rep from Google who sold me on the Nexus 7 was better than Apple idea. So I bought 4 of them. So far I haven't really got into using android I just let the kids sort it out, I picked up a momo 11 tablet not working which brought me here, But now I am here I hope to find some interesting things out about android.

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Welcome to the forum, glad you found us. I hope you do get "into" Android (because the Google guy was right;)) and I also hope you find an answer for your Momo issues.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello keiguwinu,

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new tablet. Nice of you to become a member of Android Tablets.

To get started, I'd suggest you click this link to the Android Tablet Q&A section. Read the "Sticky:" threads at the beginning for some good general information about tablets and Android.

If you have any questions specific to those tablets, the places to go would be the:

Nexus 7 forum for the Nexus 7, or the
Ployer Momo Tablets
forum for the Momo 11

Enjoy your tablets and the forum!

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
Welcome to the forum. I am sure you will find thing to both love and hate about Android coming from idevices. Over all though most people who are exposed to the openness of Android have a hard time going back to Apple unless they have a specific use case (app, service, etc.) that they can only get from Apple. As a hobby tablet you will find Android quite fun for tinkering.

Tom T

Feb 18, 2011
Welcome to the forum. I am sure you will find thing to both love and hate about Android coming from idevices. Over all though most people who are exposed to the openness of Android have a hard time going back to Apple unless they have a specific use case (app, service, etc.) that they can only get from Apple. As a hobby tablet you will find Android quite fun for tinkering.

Boy is that the truth. My first Android tablet, I don't think I ever did get around to doing anything useful, but I spent countless enjoyable hours just tinkering. I lost sleep, was less productive at work and my personnal relationships suffered.....those were good times ;-)

Sent from my Galaxy Note 10.1