Copying files on TCC8902- from Micro SD to Tablet

rosstqz

Mar 20, 2011
Hi

I've bought this tablet recently:
7inch TFT Touch Screen Tcc8902 Processor 800MHz 4GB Wifi Android Tablet, Australia - DinoDirect.com

I bought it for one main reason- I am going to North Korea and wanted to be able to move photos off my camera SD card (or micro SD) so the guys don't delete them off my camera at the border on the way out. They can check other SD cards you have too, so I'd rather not risk just switching them over.

I've been around the forums and installed Astro and OI File Manager, but they only seem to let me copy files from the card to other folders on the card, which is not what I'm after.

If there is a way to do any of the following, I would be greatly appreciative to hear it.

- Move files from MicroSD to the tablet
- Move files from MicroSD to a USB drive or similar (can't access a USB drive other)
- zip or otherwise change file properties on the MicroSD card so that they won't appear when the card is put into my camera.

Any advice on whether it's possible to use thumb drives with this would be appreciated. The user guide is, as you would expect, fairly anaemic.

Thanks everyone

Ross

xaueious

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 9, 2010
Use a file manager such as EStrongs File Explorer

The microSD and USB storage will be mounted to different folders when they are attached to the device. You will need to figure that out.

rosstqz

Mar 20, 2011
Thank you!!!

The USB was showing up at the SCSI folder. You are a champ.

-Ross