Couple of quistions on storage and battery charging.

Arnvre

Apr 16, 2011
Hello everyone!

I just received mine MID A-816 with Android 2.3. If I'm looking on Settings>Storage Settings the Internal storage Available space is 885 mb. I bought one with an 4GB Nand Flash. How is it possible the internal storage is already used this much?

How can I see the total space of the Flash card inside?

If i look at the total space of the USB storage there is standing 2,19 GB. I did put an 8 GB TF card in the device.

Another question is when I charge this device the battery status won't go further than 66%? How could I issue this problem?

Thanks a lot!

Arnold

jtshop

Oct 6, 2010
try to connect to pc and format the storge , sometimes it shows error
i think 2.19GB is the internal 4GB nand flash , th system and driver cost some .

northstar

May 24, 2011
Another question is when I charge this device the battery status won't go further than 66%? How could I issue this problem?

Arnold

I also get this problem with the battery. The way mine works is like this: I plug in to charge, it gets to 99%, but as soon as i unplug the charger it tells me its 66%, it doesnt matter if i charge it for 1 hour or 6 hours, as soon as charger unplugged 66% every time.

The worst thing is i can only watch one movie on that charge then low battery notification pops up, or play angry birds for 1 hour exactly, it is quite annoying.

I am in contact with the person i bought this off and i will be getting a new firmware update, not sure if this will fix it or not cause the guy is just a seller not a supplier.

I really like this tablet too its a Samsung S5PV210 MID816 (Aishuo) just to be clear.

Anyway i'll keep you updated as to what happens. Hopefully i dont have a dud and a simple updated firmware will fix these problems, if not now then the future.

camp0s

Jan 8, 2011
Yet, also my battery charges up to 79% and sicharge down to 50%.. must be a "broken" charge display indicator :\

camp0s

Jan 8, 2011
Hello everyone!

I just received mine MID A-816 with Android 2.3. If I'm looking on Settings>Storage Settings the Internal storage Available space is 885 mb. I bought one with an 4GB Nand Flash. How is it possible the internal storage is already used this much?

How can I see the total space of the Flash card inside?

If i look at the total space of the USB storage there is standing 2,19 GB. I did put an 8 GB TF card in the device.

Thanks a lot!

Arnold

The internal SD card is 4Gb, divided in 3-4 partitions. "Internal memory" is the default driver for installing programs, it is usually small, mine was 200Mb. Sdcard is the FAT32 partition of the same SD card, it's you principal directory, if you have documents, puts them there.

The EXTERNAL memory that you insert is mapped in the 0_tfdisk (something like that), it's a folder of the SDcard, weird, but it works like that.

Use ES File manager to browse your tablet.

Mine came with a 2.9Gb Sdmemory, your is strangely lower..