Craig Tablet cmp745e Issues with Amazon Apps

joebert

Nov 28, 2012
i recently got a craig cmp745e tablet and im haveing problems with the kindle app and amazon app store app. my problem is that on both apps i can not select anything or move the screen around. i know enough about electronics to get by and enjoy them. when it comes to updateing firmware im lost. has anyone else had same issues or any ideas for me?

benz4chris

Nov 30, 2012
I just purchased the CMP741D from CVS and it's doing the same thing to me. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the Amazon app and still will not allow me to do anything. I called Amazon and all the could say is hummmmmm I'm sorry. We will look into it. I also called the Craig customer service number 1-866-321-7191 and I hold for about 5 min then it connects me to a voicemail to leave a message then it says the mailbox is full. I'm not sure who to contact about the issue.

RenoJim

Dec 3, 2012
I have the same issue with Amazom App Store. Although Craig claims to support Amazom App Store and even preloads an App to register with Amazon, Amazon does not support this product. I have been able to dowlload some apps from GetJar but aside from that, nothing else.

In addition, it has very poor WiFI connectivity. I guess that you get what you pay for ($100 @ Big Lots).

Asquian

Nov 13, 2012
Try what I did, delete the existing Amazon app, then have Amazon send an email with the apk download and install it that way. Mine works fine with that version.

ghawiii

Dec 27, 2012
Try what I did, delete the existing Amazon app, then have Amazon send an email with the apk download and install it that way. Mine works fine with that version.

I will try this when I get home. On a related note, I downloaded Netflix after much effort. watched the first 20 minutes or so of a movie, went off to do other things, picked back up the netbook and NETFLIX quit working. It seems to be the same issue with the Amazon app store. You can view movies, complete searches, but cannot click on anything to watch...even if you hit ESC, a dialogue box opens asking yes/no but I cannot click on either option. Anyone experience this and/or know a solution?