Cruz t103 update failed ---- t103 now dead ----

WTF

Dec 20, 2011
Good morning all:

Just to share my latest CRUZ T103 adventure! I bought (2) of these on 12/19 from Big Lots. Tried updating, first time failed. Started update again and it looked like all was good. When I came back to my desk excited to get the best of this update....the tablet was blank. I pressed the power button lightly...nothing. I held the power button, released and still nothing. Tried many reset attempts and this is dead!

Started my support ticket last night, called 9am this morning, held for 9 minutes and went to a voice mail to leave a callback. Gave my work number and told them that I would like a callback within the hour if possible so I can ship the tablet back to them today.

At this point I want an RMA for replacement with the factory update included! Sent a second email on the ticket indicated this request.

Let's see how long this takes. I am going to return the other one.

My computer experience is novice. However my customer service skills are excellent. Iam in construction sales so no apprehension here to chase them down.

Buyorsell888

Dec 28, 2011
I have the same one from Big Lots, received for Christmas, update has failed and it did go black several times during the process. I had to really press hard with a paper clip in the reset hole to get it to come back up. One time it took over ten minutes of trying. Operator when I called said they are very backed up...