Cruz T301 Wont Charge...HELP!

ash_lynn0305

Jan 14, 2012
My cruz was working great and charging fine last night, now this morning it will not charge. I plug in the charger and the light does not come on and also it does not show on the screen that is charging. It just says please connect charger. Does anyone know what to do???

onykage

Jan 11, 2012
Check the cord for breaks, put a 12v meter on it to see if your getting output voltage. If not try rebooting it. If that doesnt work then backup your stuff and reset it. If no luck after all that. I dunno, bad pad mebbe?

ash_lynn0305

Jan 14, 2012
Does anyone know if you can replace the batteries in a cruz? I have two different chargers and neither is charging it. It turns on only enough to go to the Cruz and android logos.

hoskopico

Feb 20, 2012
i got mine to show the green light but nothing will work wont turn on no cruz screen nothing just black ive tried reset button ive tried reset plus power i tried reset plus vol up and ive tried to put it in recovery mode nothing is working at all. i also tried to disconnect and re connect the battery. i dont have the proof of purchase cuz it was given to me as a gift and i cant use the thing at all anyone have any clue????? please help