Cruz tablet T301 and netflix...app problems

Dandawg

Sep 11, 2011
New to forum and android. Saw that Netflix is now view able with Android 2.2! Happy to heat this so I upgraded my T301 to 2.2. I went to the "Android Market" to download the app. I am using the browser that cam with the tablet. The page loads but then my browser automatically shuts down. Does it every time.

I tried to download from my pc to the memory card. I placed the app in the download folder in the root. When I try to install it fails.

Anyone have any ideas?

DroidUser3.0

Sep 25, 2011
I would suggest you download several Netflix.APK'S as they be different versions. If you are simply just having issues installing ANY of the versions, it may just not be supported. I suggest you make a Folder named APK'S to simplify it and pay attention to the versions of any APK you download.

jomamajo

Dec 12, 2011
the same exact thing happened to me. as soon as i got it i tried to upgrade to a 2.2 but every time i try to turn it on it will start up but it says that there was a problem with the upgrade. i have tried it for days now but some thing always goes wrong, i wish there was an answer to the problem on the box or something because i just want to be able to use it.

MarkWaddell

Dec 23, 2011
I had trouble with the firmware upload, then I used a new SD card in my laptop w/built in card reader and everything went fine. Their site has a number you can call and they have, at least one, great techs.

aleonard4

Jan 3, 2012
the same exact thing happened to me. as soon as i got it i tried to upgrade to a 2.2 but every time i try to turn it on it will start up but it says that there was a problem with the upgrade. i have tried it for days now but some thing always goes wrong, i wish there was an answer to the problem on the box or something because i just want to be able to use it.

I think you are having a different problem than the person with the original post. For trouble upgrading to 2.2 I noticed it helps to reformat the SD card you are using, then put the firmware update on the SD card, then place SD card in the tablet and start the tablet from the sd card (I think that was done by pushing the power button while holding volume up button).