Crystal View Tablet!! HELP PLEASE.

stephanie1422

Jan 11, 2012
alright, my dad bought me a crystal view tablet from one of his friends.
& his friend told me he tried setting everything back to factory settings but in the process did something wrong and now it has a "factory defect" or something like that i wasn't quite sure.
everything works expect the most important thing .. the screen!
it wont let me touch anything, i have no clue what to do!
SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!

thankyou.

majr

Apr 23, 2012
We have to crystal view netbook tablet android SO in my opinion is a waste of plastic, has too many function keys to access to operate the programs. However, it is not touch but requires you to navigate the mouse pad and click a function key to proceed with your rquest. This might not help your problems with the black screen but maybe you can contact the manufacturer for technical support for a black screen. I purchased this device from a family member who could not operate the device. I can operate the device but it's a pain in the ass to the new f riend navigate through via operation

Patrick Oakes

Dec 4, 2014
What causes my Crystal view netbook tablet to lose the word ANDROID,in the middle of the screen?Is it something to do with an SD card,which wasn't included when I bought the tablet through Heartland America?If I need a SD card how do I purchase one?