Cyanogen Mod9

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
CM9 is now available for the galaxy note, if you are tired to wait for Samsung to give it to you! :- I didn't try it,. ...I might wait.

Samsung Galaxy Note

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
I like this.. .I'm tempted_

Samsung Galaxy Note

Last edited by a moderator:

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
Just make sure you make a backup before doing anything ;) Since the Note has some unique features I would be hesitant to do this other than just for the fun of it.

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
what unique feature are you talking about.. ..the price? :-O .... yes I'll be extra careful, JP.....I have to find somebody who did it, to guide me through

Samsung Galaxy Note

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
Well since I don't have one I can't tell what features for sure (;)) but my understanding is Samsung did a lot of skining to get things like the note taking to work. I am sure there are other cool things they did to make it a phablet and running a stock ICS may take away some of those things.

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
JP, I like everything of the note, I don't really feel i need more than what i have, I rather have iCS on my nook, but I would like to have those rotating screens you see on the utube video I posted above ... do you think i can have something like that just with a different launcher?

Samsung Galaxy Note

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
Look at this!

Samsung Galaxy Note

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
Sorry, it was this one

Samsung Galaxy Note

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
JP, I like everything of the note, I don't really feel i need more than what i have, I rather have iCS on my nook, but I would like to have those rotating screens you see on the utube video I posted above ... do you think i can have something like that just with a different launcher?

Samsung Galaxy Note

Yep, that's all just the launcher and maybe an app too. That is definitely not stock ICS which is just this.

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
Yes it is the launcher. ...I got go launcher and it looks so good on the note...too bad i can't post a little video here! Thank you JP

Samsung Galaxy Note

Pickupman66

Oct 2, 2011
I have been usingteh Go launcher on mine as well. it is a bit laggy at times but others it works well. I do like the speed of ICS. I have it on my Captivate and it simply ROCKS>