Cyberus-Tablet (Model ID707WTA)

firstboomer

May 11, 2011
I recently purchased my first tablet PC. I cannot locate the answers to the following questions:

1. I connect my Cyberus-Tablet PC to my desktop PC via the USB cable provided but the desktop does not recognize the Tablet. I am running XP Home. Is there a driver I can download to make the connection?

2. I went to the AndroidApps Market section and downloaded AVG Mobile Security. The Tablet indicates the download was successful, however, I cannot locate download, nor do I see how to install it.

If someone is familiar with these precedures I would appreciate the feedback.

Thanks.

beastman

May 8, 2011
Tablets didn't exist when Windows XP came out. You might try it on a friends computer with Windows 7.

Sent from my PC36100 using Android Tablet Forum

Italiantonio

Aug 3, 2011
In order for the tablet to connect to your PC, you need to give the tablet permission to tether or mount with the computer. After you've connected the tablet to your PC, from the tablet's home screen/desktop, drag down the white toolbar a the top and tap on "USB connected" option shown. Then a little window will pop up asking if you want to "Mount" or "Don't Mount". Select "Mount" and from there your PC should be able to recognize/connect with the tablet.