[Deal Alert] 'Matrix One' 7-Inch Android Tablet On Sale for $59.99

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Jan 5, 2011
matrix-one-7-deal.png

This assuredly must be one of the cheapest Android tablet deals we have seen. The Matrix One is a 7-inch Android tablet that had it's price dropped for the next 72 hours to a paltry $59.99. Of course, for such an inexpensive device, we can't expect killer specs, but it might get the job done for certain circumstances, especially with X-Mas coming up soon. Here's a spec list:
  • 7 inch - 800 x 480 pixel display with a 5-point multitouch capacitive touchscreen
  • 1.5 GHz ARM Cortex-A8 processor
  • 512MB of RAM
  • 4GB of storage
  • A microSDHC card slot
  • 32GB of extra storage.
  • Fron-Facing 2 MP camera
  • A mic, gyroscrope, and accelerometer
  • Full-sized USB port
  • A mico USB port
  • A mini HDMI output
  • 3200mAh battery
  • Built-in WiFi.
  • Android 4.0.3 Ice Cream Sandwich
Hmmm... those specs aren't really that awful for only 60 bones. What do you guys think? Here's a link if you want to take advantage of this offer: Matrix One 7

chewdizzle13

Sep 29, 2012
The specs seem fine for an entry level tablet. I just recently got a nexus 7 and love it. Might consider getting one of these for my wife to play around with. Who am I kidding I want it just to mess with. But like I said for $60 the specs are just fine. The only real downer would be no Google play store. Bit the amazon store should be just fine. If your ever giving one away I would gladly accept it haha.

robop

Dec 6, 2010
I like the other tablet that is replacing the Matrix one 7! Its only its double the coast ($119) and double the specs, dual core and double the ram.

Pre-order Matrix One 7S

At less than half an inch thick with a petite frame the Matrix One epitome
portability, easily fitting in a jacket pocket. The included 1.2Ghz dual-core
processor coupled with 1GB of RAM and the intuitive Android 4.0 ICS OS
multi-tasking is a breeze. While the 16GB storage option, expandable by up to an
additional 32GB via microSD, and interfacing by way of a mini USB slot ensure
your videos, photos and music stay with you. Sharing your music, photos, and
videos with friends and family has been made easy with our standard mini HDMI
slot allowing you to share what you're viewing on your screen through any HDMI
capable TV or monitor.