Dear S7

fishy

Aug 2, 2010
Dear S7,

I feel that our time together has come to an end. Please don't be sad, you have been a faithful companion these last 5 months, with your quirky video playback and sometimes thick skin of your screen. You have shown me how to treat a tablet and you will always have a special place in my heart.

Yes the rumors are true. I know you have seen me on the web, flirting with all the pretty tablets out there but another has captured my heart. I have asked and the pretty Canadian tablet will be coming to be with me soon. I was seduced by her huge processors, her silky capacitive screen and the pretty colors on her video playback.
Yes, I know she will be tempremental, and will cost me lots of money to keep her in the latest apps and the prettiest covers.

Fret not little one. If you don't find true love (ebay here we come) maybe we can still see each other from time to time. Maybe when my tablet goes to visit her "sister" in Toronto and I am feeling lonely, you can come over and we can surf the web like we used to.

Again, please don't be sad. You knew this day would come even when I first brought you home. I have always had a wondering eye for the latest gadget, but I will never forget you as you were my first.

Farewell and good luck S7.

npmt

Dec 6, 2010
Ahhhhhhh,
does tha Canadian b**ch have removable battery?
a stand?
simcard slot?

Sent from my Ideos S7 using Tapatalk

fishy

Aug 2, 2010
Ahhhhhhh,
does tha Canadian b**ch have removable battery?
a stand?
simcard slot?

Sent from my Ideos S7 using Tapatalk

She won't show her battery, but I hear she can go on for a long time.
Her cousin the 9700 will take care of the sim part.
I will be buying her the prettiest stand/cover that the general store has.:D

dublea

Feb 22, 2011
LMAO, My wife will get my mistress the S7 and I will take on a new one, the Pro whenever she is released from captivity!