Debating between Transformer, Flyer, and Tab

Alvaster

Sep 25, 2011
I will be quick, as my browser went "back" on me and deleted my essay

I'm a college student, looking for a tablet with good:

-Flash capabilities
-Browser (won't go nuts when paying on Ebay, will load flash correctly, speedy)
-Battery
-PDF Viewer (Ive seen lots of complaints about pdfs, dunno)
-Full Android Market

That's about it. Online and Battery in a nutshell. The Trans is great with that dock Keyboard, but the Flyer's screen makes it easy to type and edit docs on the go because it feels like my smartphone's keyboard. It's just TOO DAMN EXPENSIVE. The Tab I've heard so much glory about, but have yet to try/research it, as I've looked up the Trans and Flyer extensively. However, I have yet to see anyone mention Flash outside of freakin' youtube, so that's where my concerns arise. Help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Nazim

Sep 26, 2011
been using the eepad from ASUS for about 1 month aa single nd i can say it really does the job. Gave the Ipad to my kids :)
Eepad comes with al you need: email clinet, cloud storage, office suite (polaris) and undocking the keyboard is alwsy a head turner...
2 USB slots, 16 hours battery and superb screen are great.
Using mine to slowley but surely get rid of my wokrk laptop and getting there rather nicely...
Small, light, looks seriously cool, fast and NOT a single crash, reboot , etc..Could not be more pleased.

Alvaster

Sep 25, 2011
Thanks for the response! I actually purchased mine a few days ago and like most of the people who have it, and completely entranced by it. The Dock, office, and desktop remote combine to make this tablet more than any other tablet could hope to be. Now on to the search for a case!