Deleting credit/debit card info' given to playstore

romannelli

Feb 28, 2013
I have just purchased a Go-Clever tablet and although I have set up a pin number to lock it, I am concerned about anyone who may acquire it it by any means and download books in play store which would resut in my account being drained without my consent........How do I delete the info Re' credit card, for payment that I gave on signing up for getting books.
Many thanks.

Rowdyeh

Oct 16, 2012
Hi Romannelli and welcome. As anything with regards credit card information, your pin should protect against anyone accessing your tablet and the only way to is resetting it back to factory setting which also deletes the contents of your tablet, removing any of your information in the process. Of course you should if you are really worried block access also by stopping any payments by contacting your credit card provider. We all know we take risks in trusting our information to large corporations every day but we can minimise it by taking prompt action in case of theft. You should also not partake in risky transactions over free wireless networks. Good luck!