Dell Streak 7 issues?????

jsmck85

Feb 27, 2011
hey, i just bought the Dell Streak 7 and i think its having issues already. Every so often i get a messgae that says, "Application No Response". Then it gives 3 opitions to choose from.........Quit, Copy to SD Card, and Report by LOTA (what ever that is)!!!!!:confused:

Does anybody know what this is or what to do!??! I have only had it for about 3 days, bummer!!! Can anybody help, PLEASE...........cause i can still return it if i have to LOL

Enchanted6

Mar 18, 2011
hey, i just bought the Dell Streak 7 and i think its having issues already. Every so often i get a messgae that says, "Application No Response". Then it gives 3 opitions to choose from.........Quit, Copy to SD Card, and Report by LOTA (what ever that is)!!!!!:confused:

Does anybody know what this is or what to do!??! I have only had it for about 3 days, bummer!!! Can anybody help, PLEASE...........cause i can still return it if i have to LOL

I have the same issue on mine, it is 3 days old... Mine started after using the video cam and now everything I go to seems to lag out to where I have to force close, or I get the message you stated above.. I did a hard reset to factory settings but it still does this. If I cant figure out today I am going to take it back for a new one.. (we also tried the Samsung Galaxy Tab but the t-mobile rep lied when he said that it would do T-mobile tv..