Developer Options

grey83

May 31, 2012
I have a HP Slate 7 Extreme, hope this forum covers this model too. I'm trying to find Developer options but can't find a way to enable it. When I had a NEXUS 7 there was a trick but I've forgotten how so I can enable USB debugging, Any one know how?
Thanks, grey83

grey83

May 31, 2012
Hi dandroid, would you please tell me how to get to replies to my post, the forum entry says I have 4. Thanks, grey83

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi grey83, congratulations on your new HP Slate 7 Extreme and welcome to the forum. Nice of you to become a member of Android Tablets. The "Replies" you were looking at were replies to the Welcome HP Slate 7 Forum! thread, not to your post. I've moved your posts here to your own thread.

grey83

May 31, 2012
Alright, thanks very much, worked great, much appreciated. On my way to root when I find the right program.
Seems like this Extreme is available again at the HP site, I love it especially the great camera. grey83

Last edited:

Droid-Xer

Super Moderator
Staff member
Mar 30, 2011
Cool glad it worked! Not sure about root on it. Never messed with that tab.

Tysilio

Jan 16, 2015
If its running jelly Bean then go to settings/about tablet/click build number like 7 times and dev options will appear.
THANK YOU for this! I've been scouring the web to find out how to enable usb debugging for this tablet -- I should have known to come here first....