dialer will not go away

david_g

May 15, 2013
After 2-3 weeks not using my SuperPad 10 I was pleased to see that there was still 66% battery remaining BUT (sorry for shouting) the normal desktop was replaced with a form of dialer screen like a phone number pad which is interesting because I am not using it as a phone. It showed that it was connected to my internet router and the time was correct BUT (sorry again) no other buttons allowed me to navigate away from this screen. I tried Home, Menu etc. and the reset button to no avail.
I tried the factory reset (power off -> HOME (hold) then POWER (hold) but the dialer reappears
The tablet says thatit is connected to the internet but it is not visible when I look for it from my PC and it is not visible via the USB.
What am I doing wrong and how can I remedy the situation? (please):confused:

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi David, congratulations on your SuperPad 10 and welcome to the forum. Nice to have you as a member of Android Tablets. Sorry to hear you're having problems with your tablet. I'm moving your thread to the SuperPAD III And Higher forum for you, where more people are likely to join the discussion and try to help you. Good luck!