Did anyone use a floor stand for your A500?

Ruby123

May 24, 2012
I want to got a stand for my A500. When I browsed the Amazon, I found one stand named Taotronics TT-HS01. I was told that it can be used on my tablet very well. So I want to try it, since the price is affordable. But I am not sure, I didn't find anyone of my friends use this kind of stand. Did anyone of you try this stand? Any suggestions?

Douvie

Jun 10, 2011
I want to got a stand for my A500. When I browsed the Amazon, I found one stand named Taotronics TT-HS01. I was told that it can be used on my tablet very well. So I want to try it, since the price is affordable. But I am not sure, I didn't find anyone of my friends use this kind of stand. Did anyone of you try this stand? Any suggestions?
No I've not but watching the utube demo it looks pretty fine. I can't see why it wouldn't work fine with the A500.

But that is my opinion.

Update:

There is another thread where Jacquelim has been using the TT HS01 since early April this year and is quite happy with it. Also runs A500. And in addition highly recomends it.

Last edited:

weezyrider

Jul 29, 2011
More expensive, but a firm called Airdesk has a nice one. I bought a laptop stand from them, and now can just buy the tablet adapter. I like the laptop stand. Very modern, stable. Chrome, black and some kind of Plexiglass.

Ruby123

May 24, 2012
Hi, Weezyrider. I didn't find Airdesk on amazon. And you said it's laptop stand, that's not what I'm looking for.
Douvie, Thank you for your advice! I 've already ordered one Taotronics TT-HS01 from amazon. I haven't got it. Hope it won't disappoint me.

weezyrider

Jul 29, 2011
Airdesk isn't on Amazon. You have to search for it. I needed a laptop table I could swivel. So it was either an invalid tray or the Airdesk. Airdesk far better looking so I bought it. The Tablet attachment which they had would use the same basic stand. So it can also be swiveled out of the way. They have stuff for the car, too.
Laptop Desk Stands by AirDesks, Swing Laptop Away to Stand
Pricey, but definitely good-looking.

Douvie

Jun 10, 2011
Hi, Weezyrider. I didn't find Airdesk on amazon. And you said it's laptop stand, that's not what I'm looking for.
Douvie, Thank you for your advice! I 've already ordered one Taotronics TT-HS01 from amazon. I haven't got it. Hope it won't disappoint me.

No problem Ruby, but let me know how you go when you've got it - if it works exactly as you want.

Ruby123

May 24, 2012
Airdesk isn't on Amazon. You have to search for it. I needed a laptop table I could swivel. So it was either an invalid tray or the Airdesk. Airdesk far better looking so I bought it. The Tablet attachment which they had would use the same basic stand. So it can also be swiveled out of the way. They have stuff for the car, too.
Laptop Desk Stands by AirDesks, Swing Laptop Away to Stand
Pricey, but definitely good-looking.

Thank you for your recommendation!
The idea of this Stand is good, but the price $149 is too much for me. Thank you anyway!

Ruby123

May 24, 2012
No problem Ruby, but let me know how you go when you've got it - if it works exactly as you want.

Hi Douvie,
I've got this Taotronics stand. It looks fine. The problem is I need to assemble it. I'm not quite good at this assembly stuff, which drives me crazy. However, I finally got it work, really proud of myself! It's not that difficult acctually.
It works great! I like it!

Douvie

Jun 10, 2011
Hi Douvie,
I've got this Taotronics stand. It looks fine. The problem is I need to assemble it. I'm not quite good at this assembly stuff, which drives me crazy. However, I finally got it work, really proud of myself! It's not that difficult acctually.
It works great! I like it!
EXCELLENT!!!! That is great. Thanks for let me know!