DidoBuy.com is a Supporting Vendor!

4Nines

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 22, 2009
AndroidTablets.net would like to welcome DidoBuy.com as our newest Supporting Vendor!

Please take a moment to visit their website at the following URL:

Android Tablet PC

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi DidoBuy, glad you decided to join us here at Android Tablets.

didobuy

Oct 10, 2012
Thanks Guys,

We are still finding our way round the forums but stay tuned for updates on our products etc... and thanks for the support!

wurzle

Oct 11, 2012
question for you , i bought a cube u30gt last week, was bit disappointed to find it was not rooted + also wont run iplayer

didobuy

Oct 10, 2012
question for you , i bought a cube u30gt last week, was bit disappointed to find it was not rooted + also wont run iplayer

Hi there

Sorry for the problems.

For iPlayer you have to download the 'BBC Media' app in the app store. I just did it on the U30GT in my hands right now and its playing iPlayer. You run the app, click the launch button and then select open with web browser and it takes you to some version of the iplayer site which works for some reason.

For the not-rooted problem im not really sure what that means, im guessing its means the tablet isn't jail-broken? In which case please can you tell us what extra stuff you can do with a jail-broken android tablet and how it helps and we'll make sure all our tablets are rooted for the future.

Let us know if iPlayer still doesn't work or if there is anything else

wurzle

Oct 11, 2012
well at the moment not having much luck , installed it but when i try to play something it comes up `program not supported on this device` , also it says my brand new sd card is damaged yet works fine in pc .
as for rooting im sure there are many more advanced users that could tell you about the advantages but do feel that you already know the answer as i asked you on ebay if the Sanei was rooted and got the reply yes it was ,however i decided not to purchase 1 but get the cube instead

wurzle

Oct 11, 2012
not been in a position to get on here for ages , cheers for your reply but suspect its a bit late for me now

Nigelb

Feb 25, 2013
It would seem strange that there are so many posts in this tread supporting Didobuy when it is apparent from other treads and posts that there is a serious problem with them and their ability to provide after sales support. As noted by many other buyers, they seem to ignore all support or repair requests and they also now seem to be operating under the "Hughdeal" brand. Should the forum continue to support this company?

wurzle

Oct 11, 2012
well mr dido man , i know have a tablet that refuses to boot up , any help or have i got another piece of crap

Hillscrimer

Dec 6, 2012
It's laughable that this forum still supports this company. I purchased a tablet from them based on the fact this forum supported them as a trusted seller, yet I am now having massive issues getting a tablet repaired under the warranty. They operate on a well known auction website (don't think the forum allows me to write it) under the names "fareastpaladin" and "rxsaving" (formally known as "bigtoyou"). I hold this wesbite partially responsible for the issues I'm having because had they not listed them as a trusted seller I wouldn't have purchased anything from them.

What I'd like to know is why did this forum list them in the first place? What did didobuy do to warrant it being listed as a trusted seller?

DidoBuy.Com is no longer a Supporting Vendor of AndroidTablets.Net

Last edited by a moderator: