Direct Printing From Android Smartphones and Tablets App from Epson

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Jan 5, 2011
epson-print-android.jpg

One of the oldest printer brands in the industry, Epson, has just released a new direct printing app for Android devices. The app is called Android iPrint (wouldn't be surprised if they get sued by Apple for that name), and it will allow users to print from an Android smartphone or tablet directly to any Epson wireless AIO printer. The app has a host of other options as well including:
  • Allows the printing of content from cloud services like Box.net, Dropbox, and Evernote
  • Will print web pages and configure the print options from the app
  • You can also choose and print multiple photos at one time
  • Printing with or without borders is supported on photos
  • Choose different scanning resolutions and image types and optimize the print quality
This is pretty useful! I can imagine a few folks who would never need a regular PC again.

Source: Android.net via SlashGear and Epson Android iPrint Printer App - Android Market

davis123

Aug 30, 2011
In my family, we have a few Android smartphones, plus an Acer A500 tablet. ... AndroidApplications All the information you could ever want about Android Applications. ... The onlyprinter solutions I have seen for Android involve printing only to special wifi-enabled

flash web development company