Disgo 6000 drops internet

stuartadair

Sep 23, 2011
Hello all

Got to be the most difficult forum to join. No Join Now link with the login page - Anyway I managed to get there in the end.

Disgo 6000 will connect to my Sky network and I can browse the internet for about 30 seconds. After that the browser just freezes and I cant download anything or browse the net.

Have tried sitting right next to the router and its just the same. WIFI signal is being reported as good on the device.

Help !!!

Stu

paulsam7

Aug 29, 2011
Perhaps the browser itself is freezing? Have you tried a different browser? Do you have a Market app on the tablet, so you can go directly to the Android Market (or whatever market is provided for your tab), and try downloading something?

In other words, is there some way you can test to see if it's the wifi or the browser?

DanU

Mar 4, 2011
Got to be the most difficult forum to join. No Join Now link with the login page - Anyway I managed to get there in the end.

That is on purpose. It is a test to make sure only the wisest tablet users make it in to post. Congratulations! You made it! :rolleyes:

glennjolly

Dec 31, 2011
i updated disgo 7900 to android 2.3 from the disgo site..
since then i cannot connect through wifi (i can by ethernet)
it worked fine before on version 2.2
anyone have any ideas...
ps i am not using wep​