disgo 8000 0.6.3.1 distab8000r

anton.m

Jan 13, 2014
hi im new to androidtablets.net and looking for some help with a tablet i recently bought second hand i was told the tablet had crashed during a update and now it loads to the infotmic screen and does not go any where from there i am looking for help as i only own a tab 3 and kindle fire hd and am stuck is there a way to perform a device reset or some other way of possibly flashing a new os/rom im pretty handy with pcs/ect and am confident with following any instructions any1 could give me just finding it hard to find any info on this tablet it is the 10inch so any help would be appreciated i also have sdk manager and other types of usefull software allready installed on my computer
thanks in advance to any1 willing to help me out with this

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi anton, congratulations on your Disgo 8000t and welcome to the forum. Nice of you to become a member of Android Tablets. I managed to find this:

To recover from a non booting device, please follow the steps below.

• Power off the tablet by pressing and holding the power button.
  • Enure that the tablet is connected to the mains.
  • Press and hold the [BACK] and [HOME] buttons. (The [BACK] button is the large button on the front of the tablet)
  • Press the [POWER] button once
  • Press the [BACK] and [HOME] buttons again.
  • The device will proceed to reflash the factory system image to the device and reboot.
  • IT WILL TAKE A LONG TIME TO BOOT BACK TO THE DESKTOP AFTER THIS PROCESS - BE PREPARED TO WAIT A FEW MINUTES.

If it works, please let us know.

anton.m

Jan 13, 2014
Hi anton, congratulations on your Disgo 8000t and welcome to the forum. Nice of you to become a member of Android Tablets. I managed to find this:

To recover from a non booting device, please follow the steps below.

• Power off the tablet by pressing and holding the power button.
  • Enure that the tablet is connected to the mains.
  • Press and hold the [BACK] and [HOME] buttons. (The [BACK] button is the large button on the front of the tablet)
  • Press the [POWER] button once
  • Press the [BACK] and [HOME] buttons again.
  • The device will proceed to reflash the factory system image to the device and reboot.
  • IT WILL TAKE A LONG TIME TO BOOT BACK TO THE DESKTOP AFTER THIS PROCESS - BE PREPARED TO WAIT A FEW MINUTES.

If it works, please let us know.

hi spider thanks for the welcome and the advice i have tried this and it comes up with no recovery image found try recover from sd i spoke to a company that have said it does not work flashing from sd but can only be fixed thru a pc and will cost me £35 to fix but just want to try to sort it myself first as im normaly pretty handy with such things and there is also a small hairline crack at the top near the camera and dont want to pay the £35 just incase that small crack effects the touchscreen working if i could find out the screen works still with the small crack i would prob send it to them as a last resort as the tablet only stands me £20 at the moment

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Well, for whatever reason, the Sylvania forum you're in is the correct one for Disgo tablets, and hopefully someone there will be able to come up with a solution for you. In the meantime, at least it's keeping you busy and out of the pubs.:cool: Good luck and enjoy the forum.