Do you use Facebook on Flytouch 2.2 ?

Frisky

Apr 1, 2011
Hello-
I'm new to this forum and planning on purchasing a Flytouch 2.2?? or FT3 w/Flash 512mb etc.
I'm assuming that if you are reading this post that you have a Facebook account.
Would it be possible for you to try "Farmville" and see if you can use it
When in facebook search for Famville and see if it loads. Or you can try this link
FarmVille - Zynga and login. This is the real farmville page I'm not pulling a scam.
My wife uses this crazy application on Facebook and I just wanted to see if it works
on the Flytouch. On my phone it says "Howdy Farmers! Farmville is currently not available for this device."

I've been reading the posts here not sure what to thing of the Flytouch 3 or whatever this forum calls it. I here it works well with Google's gmail gtalk calendar so that's good. I like YouTube so not sure if it works or not.

I'm sure glad this forum exists so we can share information with one another.
Thank you all
Don

Last edited:

dwcunpluged

Dec 25, 2010
I know the facebook app works, but not sure about farmville. And youtube ( if you log in through browser) works about 95% of the time. If I can get a break later I will try farmville.

Sent from my Huawei Ascend M860 using Android Tablet Forum App

dwcunpluged

Dec 25, 2010
Update, farmville works, but wouldn't suggest doing it. Not only is it slow, but when I tried to back out of it my browser froze up the whole tablet. I had to do a hard shutdown just to get this thing to unfreeze.

Sent from my Rooted SuperPad II using Android Tablet Forum App

Last edited:

maildrop

Mar 21, 2011
i was able to use dolphen mini brower to get in and play. it was slow. the site is pretty graphic intensive. one should use more cpu power + more memory to do it.

FROM FLY TOUCH 3