DOPO Tablet Unresponsive

neolvr123

Feb 6, 2013
The screen on my DOPO tablet is unresponsive. i tried the reset button on the bottom of the tablet and that did nothing. i cant put in my lock combination because my screen wont pick up my motions. can anybody walk me through a complete system reset without being able to get into the setting from the tablet.

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Welcome to the forum, sorry you're in such a pickle.

I can try, based on the way most tablets, bit not all, can do a reset using hardware. Start with the tablet off, hold the vol + then also the power buttoin. Hold it long enough that you may see some writing in the upper left then let go of both. You may see a screen that says wipe. or something close. Use the vol + to move there then the vol - to select. Not certain it will work for your DOPO but it's worth trying.

neolvr123

Feb 6, 2013
i followed the instructions up to the point to where you say "you may see a screen that says wipe", its just showing a fallen over android dude with his chest compartment open and a red triangle with a "!" on it.

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
I tried to tell you I had no idea what I was doing ;)

Try it again - then try starting with the vol - instead of vol +

hungryjoe22

Feb 9, 2014
The Dopo, or Double Power 1010 tablet has a tiny pinhole on the back corner which, when a paper clip is inserted, will give you a Soft Reset that will clear up most problems. It normally will NOT damage any of your settings, notes, or affect any of your apps.