Doubts Coby Kyros MID 7015

barsa4ever

Feb 24, 2011
First of all I´m totally new at this and I have never had a tab before.
So I bought this Coby after a lot of research, (not receive it yet) but for being the first and the price and not to bad comments like the others I decided to buy it, I know I have to root it so I hopefully will, but I would like to know a few things before I receive it so I won´t be so disappointed.

1. Can I edit docs (word, excel, etc.)?
2. Can I read books on PDB format?
3. Can I watch AVI movies (I download a lot of series chapters)

Thanks

Last edited:

sndplace

Jan 9, 2011
from what i have read and looked up it doesn't have pdb format ... but if you root there might be a app you can install or an apk you can sideload....

fxdominicano

Feb 4, 2011
Yes you can download documents to go, but first of all install the firmware update then root it.

Sent from my sdk using Android Tablet Forum App

aikidave

Mar 15, 2011
I am thinking about buying the Coby Kyros MID7015 if I can find one on sale for $150.

Question: does this browser support Java Script? I use a free program called Wiki On A Stick (WOAS) which runs in a browser and uses Java Script to run. It is basically a self modifying html file. The website is Wiki on a Stick Official Website
I use this program a lot and would like to know if it will run on the MID7015.
http://www.androidtablets.net/forum/members/fxdominicano.html
fxdominicano: thank you for the info that Documents to Go works on this device. If I buy the MID7015, I want to put Docs to Go on it as well.
Thanks,
Dave

boddah4

Mar 15, 2011
I am thinking about buying the Coby Kyros MID7015 if I can find one on sale for $150.

Question: does this browser support Java Script? I use a free program called Wiki On A Stick (WOAS) which runs in a browser and uses Java Script to run. It is basically a self modifying html file. The website is Wiki on a Stick Official Website
I use this program a lot and would like to know if it will run on the MID7015.
http://www.androidtablets.net/forum/members/fxdominicano.html
fxdominicano: thank you for the info that Documents to Go works on this device. If I buy the MID7015, I want to put Docs to Go on it as well.
Thanks,
Dave

You can get them on Amazon for $143 or something like that.