down loading apps

nick789uk

May 23, 2011
Hi am using the JexTab 810 Android 2.3 8-Inch Samsung S5PV210 Tablet with andriod 2.3 and 1.2ghz processor not a bad tablet quite fast, but it will not let me down load certain apps keeps saying app not compatable with your device, did have google earth on it but accidently wiped it now cannot load it up again , also the kindle app and firefox browser keeps saying the above. Dose anyone now of a way round this so I can load these apps on, I have had a quick look on the forum but cannot find any answers, thanking you for your time and hope someone can help.
nick

sherri64

Dec 26, 2011
You can try downloading to computer, then using usb cable to move to device. Them just use file manager on device to install.

You can also email links. I did this for games. Tiny Towns wad on older daughters Droid 2. Younger one wanted it on Stratosphere. Nit available for device kept popping up. Used older daughters device to email it to younger one, installed from email...

Hope it helps!

Sent from my DROID using Tapatalk

nick789uk

May 23, 2011
Hi just thought I would update the forum about this incase anyone els is having the problem or wants to down load apps that their device says cannot be down loaded, what I did was down load the APK file to a sc card then load the app onto the tablet from the sc card and it worked now have google earth and kindle on my tablet and they work, dont know if all apps can be loaded this way but works for these two, hope this helps:D