Download Movies & TV?

RightGirl

Nov 25, 2011
I just got my Iconia A500 and tried to log into my HULU account to watch TV shows and movies but it said I couldnt do that
From where do I download movies and TV
we're going on 2 vacations this month (one via road trip and one via air) and I want to be able to watch downloaded TV/movies without having to use my cell phone as the wifi hotspot
help !!!

:confused:

WVUTampaAlum

Oct 6, 2011
What browser are you using? I believe you can make dolphin hd 'look like' a different browser.... maybe Firefox. Would it be possible to watch a movie through splashtop?

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

RightGirl

Nov 25, 2011
I downloaded firefox and skyfire and then went to Spiders link and downloaded and installed a boatload of apps (anything I could think of to let me view movies/tv) and none show up in my apps list (shouldnt they?) and I still cant log on to tv.com or watch previews in netflix etc
Acers answer was for me to reformat to original software
I have spent far too many hours setting this tablet up to do that but then they couldnt even tell me why
I was still going to have to install apps
help

Chasmanian

Aug 23, 2011
I use tv-links.eu. Register, set up a user account, add your favorites and click through. I'm rooted and have an ad blocker installed, so I don't know whether you'll have issues with that or not. But I can say that I haven't found a TV show yet that wasn't listed.

RightGirl

Nov 25, 2011
wow it looks like it has EVERYTHING. I love it. Still dont know if I can use it on my Acer Iconia but I'm getting there. I got to the page that you pay for the service, but no where I could find that tells you how much that is. it wants me to add my credit card number THEN click next. I need to know before it's charged. Do you happen to know off hand what the charge is /month or /year?

RightGirl

Nov 25, 2011
No matter what I click on to watch, it either takes me to a site that I need to pay to access (wouldnt mind if I knew how much $$ and that I would eventually get the tv show or movie) or it takes me to another site (like videobb or megavideo) but it gets there and just cycles and cycles and cycles and never shows the video :-( Any idea what I need to do?

Icebike

Apr 28, 2011
No matter what I click on to watch, it either takes me to a site that I need to pay to access (wouldnt mind if I knew how much $$ and that I would eventually get the tv show or movie) or it takes me to another site (like videobb or megavideo) but it gets there and just cycles and cycles and cycles and never shows the video :-( Any idea what I need to do?

Try CBS.com
I routinely watch shows from there.
You do have to have reasonable bandwidth.