Downloading App to Second Device

razchip

Nov 8, 2013
Hi,

I'm having a problem downloading an app to my tablet. It keeps sending it to my Samsung phone. How do I go about getting the app to load onto my tablet (same email both devices).

Any help would be appreciated,

Thanks,
Greg

Biotic

Staff member
Jan 23, 2011
If your using google play, before installation on the web browser, it should ask you whixh devixe you would like to install to. If its amazon, same thing i believe. If the tablet doesnt have google olay, you may need to download it to your samsung first and than back it up using an app backup application and side load it to your tablet by either the "Cloud" or sdcard

Sent From My HTCONE, Everything Your Phone Isn't via Tapatalk

biking4jesus

Aug 27, 2011
In order to download apps to a device (tablet or phone) from Google Play or Amazon, you 1st have to log into the site from that device. If the tablet works with Play, there should be a Google Play icon on it. Just click and log in (same credentials as your phone). After that you can push apps to your tablet from the Play website by selecting it from the list of your devices. Or you can pull the app using the Play app on the tablet. For Amazon, you 1st need to send a link to your tablet email from the Amazon website, then log in from the tablet. I haven't found a way to push apps from Amazon, so you have to do it from the Amazon AppStore app that will be on your tablet after you log in the 1st time.

If you table doesn't have Play on it, sideloading (as described by Biotic) is the only way. Many Play apps are also on Amazon, and any device can use Amazon.