Downloading videos

Apr 17, 2012
Hi everybody, I've been having a terrible time with downloading videos, a terrible time with Handbrake and a terrible time with samsung.com Live Chat people. If you have the most basic video app for enabling the download of YouTube, Vimeo, Veoh or any other type of video, I would very much like to hear about. Many thanks from Independence, Missouri - Larry

P. S. Has anybody ever heard of Alex Bershadsky? http://www.guitar-tube.com/watch/bass-groove-by-alex-bershadsky

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
There are several apps in the market that will allow you to download those types of videos. If you want to easily convert a video from dvd you might want to check the Supporting Vendors section. Many people are happy with the DVD Catalyst program.

D

dvdcatalyst

Hi everybody, I've been having a terrible time with downloading videos, a terrible time with Handbrake and a terrible time with samsung.com Live Chat people. If you have the most basic video app for enabling the download of YouTube, Vimeo, Veoh or any other type of video, I would very much like to hear about. Many thanks from Independence, Missouri - Larry

P. S. Has anybody ever heard of Alex Bershadsky? Bass groove by Alex Bershadsky - Guitar Tube Video

When I have to get videos from youtube, I use firefox with videodownload helper, which works really well.

After that, I use my own app to convert them, but usually I just convert the DVDs I get.

drs155

Mar 28, 2012
There is also an Android app called "tube mate", which is a YouTube video downloader and player. It had never failed on my phone (Samsung infuse) or my tablet (Acer iconia a200).