dragon touch tablet mid0716w

subaru

Mar 21, 2013
hi i got a dragon touch tablet mid0716w and it is now asking for google account login.

Anybody knows how to hard reset?

I tried the vol up button and power (it does not power on at all)
I tried the vol down button (it does not power on at all)

But if i press power button it starts normal.

Please help me out guys.

How to enter recovery menu?

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
hi i got a dragon touch tablet mid0716w and it is now asking for google account login.

Anybody knows how to hard reset?

I tried the vol up button and power (it does not power on at all)
I tried the vol down button (it does not power on at all)

But if i press power button it starts normal.

Please help me out guys.

How to enter recovery menu?

Welcome to the forum

If it starts normally, why are you trying for a factory reset? You should be able to do that in settings > backup and reset if it boots normally but that won't help much with the Google account issue, unless I totally missed something.

subaru

Mar 21, 2013
its stuck on asking google account details! how will i do settings...??

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
If WiFi was on, 5 attempts at inputting your Google account info will prompt for the Google credentials so if you have tried that and it didn't work you are really wanting to do a factory reset using hardware. Tablets have diofferent ways to do that but the most common way is to start with the tablet turned off and hold the volume- and power button both at the same time until you see some writing in the upper left corner of the screen, then you may have an option to use the volume button move to factory reset or wipe data or something along those lines. If that doesn't work try volume plus instead of volume-.

subaru

Mar 21, 2013
tried the combinations you told me but its not working, please help, you know where i can get firmware?