Dropad A8 Charging Problems - Please Help

IICause_OneII

May 31, 2011
Hi All,

Been lurking in the background for a little while now and getting some useful hints and tips before deciding to take the plunge and have now recently taking delivery of my Dropad A8!:eek:

I do have a problem though, which I'm hoping someone could help with.

When charging the device, the light goes red and when it is (supposedly) fully charged, I'm assuming it should go to Green.

However, when the light does go green, I turn on the device and it only says 80-90% charged?

If I was to remove the charger and then re-plug, the light would then go red again and say "charging", but after 10 seconds or so, go back to green suggesting it is fully charged.

Any suggestions?

camp0s

Jan 8, 2011
I have the Aishuo A816 and got the same issue with the battery, fully charged at 79%, unplug charger drops to 72%, when the tablet hits 26% it shut off.. bad implementation or battery charger issue :\

amir

Jul 13, 2011
Welcome,,

I have a problem on my dropad tablet PC, it's chipset Samsung s5pv210 cortex A8 1 GHz , I just used it for 2 days .

The problem is when i switch on my dropad showed me a screen of force stop to more application and i did the force stop then i switched off it then when i switched on showed me just
Intro for the dropad not starts the application and switch off automatically

Please clarify what can i do on this problem, and thank for helping me