Eee Pad Transformer Power Supply

mcdehuevo

Jun 7, 2011
Anyone have an idea where I might be able to find a power supply and USB cable for the Transformer? I like to keep a backup. I've looked all over but haven't been able to find one sold separately from the device. I assume it's some kind of standard port, so even if you have an idea of an equivalent cable / power supply combo that I could use, that would be helpful.

jaamgans

Jun 6, 2011
Have you tried the asus store, i am pretty sure they must sell extra ones as an accessory.

mcdehuevo

Jun 7, 2011
Well, it looks like it is sold in the Asus EStore but is currently out of stock. Thanks for the tip anyway, I'll keep checking there.

caducguy

Aug 10, 2011
As of this a.m. 08.10.11, still out of stock.
There is an option to be notified when they are available. Price 49.95
ASUS eStoreProduct Name: AC Adapter
Part Number: 04G26E000101-14G000516300

grangeb7

Aug 17, 2011
Anyone have an idea where I might be able to find a power supply and USB cable for the Transformer? I like to keep a backup. I've looked all over but haven't been able to find one sold separately from the device. I assume it's some kind of standard port, so even if you have an idea of an equivalent cable / power supply combo that I could use, that would be helpful.
Asusparts have them in stock, as does the Asus store,I have bought one.

taitony

Apr 3, 2011
I do not expect the original power supply because that is too hot. I have a netbook power supply that output 12VDC and I use a USB 2.0 extension cable to connect this 12VDC power supply, than I plug the stock charging/data cable to it and charge it. This 12VDC power supply is not hot as stock TF-101 power supply. It is the cheap solution for alternative power supply for TF-101.

rdill

Mar 7, 2012
I also got one from Office Depot. It lasted less than two months. I'm looking for something more reliable. There are some new offerings on EBAY that might be good but they have to ship from China.

rdill

Mar 7, 2012
I also got one from Office Depot. It lasted less than two months. I'm looking for something more reliable. There are some new offerings on EBAY that might be good but they have to ship from China.

I checked out my power supply from Office Depot. It is truly DEAD .. open circuit across the power leads. I've ordered: [h=1] 2M Qualified Wall Charger Power Adapter for Asus EeePad Transformer TF101 TF201[/h]
from EBAY .. hdplayer-store It is item 230752325102

They offered faster shipping (not air) for $ 2.00, so I should have it by the end of the month. There are a lot of similar ads on EBAY, but all are in Taiwan or China. Only a few offer reasonable rates for expedited shipping. On the screen, this looks like an update to the one which came with my EeePad. That, unfortunately is 200 miles away and may not be retrieved until late May.