EeePad - The Real ASUS Android Tablet

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
No, I'm not offended, just wandering why it was so strange for you that somebody wants two tablets... I see guys around this forums that seem to collect tablets. I guess we are human and therefore very defective, the more we have...the more we want!
Are you Italian, you have an italian name
Gloria

Sent from my sdk using Android Tablet Forum App

Sergio Nova

Feb 12, 2011
No, I'm not offended, just wandering why it was so strange for you that somebody wants two tablets... I see guys around this forums that seem to collect tablets. I guess we are human and therefore very defective, the more we have...the more we want!
Are you Italian, you have an italian name
Gloria

1. No, it is not strange. As I said before, I supposed there was something wrong in the text. Someone with a 7in tablet waiting for a 7in tablet. I have two tablets simply because after buying an 8in one, the 10in was released. Right now I want the 12in one.
2. Having two pieces of the same kind is no defection at all. Everyone has the rights to his own eccentricities.
3. No, Sergio is a Latin name, and you will find it in ANY Latin-descended language, Portuguese included. I am Brazilian.

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
I think the new Asus is 10"...who makes a12"tablet? You know here in Florida life is pretty much outside, that's why I need a small size and 7" isperfect for me , small and light enough to carry in my purse but still big enough to do anything that needs to be done. I have few Brazilian friends, do you live here or there?
Gg

Sent from my sdk using Android Tablet Forum App

garbagecanman

Apr 3, 2011
I seen in the previous video of the slider multi touch ability (atleast 2 finders) Will the transformer have that ability?

Also anyone hear anything about 3G abilities or a carrier version. I really think this might be a great tablet for me but the one thing that always makes me want an ipad is i can simply add it to my at&t 3g plan and have data on the go which is huge for me.

Last edited: