Elocity a7+ not working

MLCJracer

Dec 25, 2011
i was trying to install gingerbread on my elocity a7+ tablet and it seemed to be going fine. It said i needed to reboot to continue so i did. When i restarted it, it never started into an os. I turned on straight to a black screen, no text at all. I've tried holding all the key buttons and even unplugged the battery. Nothing works. How can I fix this? Installing a custom ROM or going back to the factory would be fine.

Kellman

Jan 13, 2012
i was trying to install gingerbread on my elocity a7+ tablet and it seemed to be going fine. It said i needed to reboot to continue so i did. When i restarted it, it never started into an os. I turned on straight to a black screen, no text at all. I've tried holding all the key buttons and even unplugged the battery. Nothing works. How can I fix this? Installing a custom ROM or going back to the factory would be fine.
I just got the A7+, as far as I can tell there isn't a compatible ROM for the + yet, only the original A7. I am anxiously waiting for an ICS or Honeycomb ROM for this thing so I can see how this functions without being held back by Froyo. Here are the instructions to get it back to stock. eLocity Customer Support I had to restore mine because I was messing around with the build.prop and changed something I shouldn't have. oops