Email disabled

gabe1

Aug 24, 2012
My tablet is a Coby Kyros MID1125. It is connected, as is my desktop computer, to my wireless router and my DSL line. If I power up the tablet it causes my email program (Windows Mail) on my desktop computer to start asking for User ID and Password in order to access email.

This login box appears in windows mail regardless if my desktop computer was powered up or not when I turned on the tablet. Furthermore, if I put in what I know to be the correct information in the windows mail login box, it does not recognize the information and will not allow me to access my email or send any email. I can go online and access my email that way using the same login information and everything works perfectly. To get windows mail working again I have to change my password and from then on I can access email using windows mail, that is of course until I power up my tablet again.

Does anyone know how to fix this problem. I'd like to be able to use my tablet without having to reset my windows mail login info every time.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi Gabe, welcome to the forum. Glad you decided to join us here at Android Tablets. I'm hoping someone with a tablet like yours will be able to help you out, so I'm moving your thread to the Coby Generation 2 forum. Good luck!