Ematic Eglide Update Issues

momtoboys

Mar 25, 2011
I recently bought this item and am having problems with updating it. It's very frustrating as I've done everything that the booklet says yet when I get to the part of selecting the location (C:Desktop\RK2818 Android Upgrade Tool_v1.23\Driver\281xDriver\x86\win7) it tells me that there has been an error and that the driver is not intended for this platform. I'm currently running windows 7 so I'm at a bit of a loss.

Also, I can't seem to figure out how to open the camera function on this device either! I've followed the instructions and can't find anything on there for the camera. Other issues include not being able to see anyone photos on facebook, was hoping the update would fix that problem.

Thanks in advance for any help!

shak

Mar 16, 2011
if u want to update u have to press power button and esc button together when ur system get off pulg in data cable(micro usb) with ur tab and laptop but u have to keep holding ur buttons , once to plug in then release power button (keep hold esc) then ur window 7 popup with some hardware found or then u can do whatever u want to do(like update),

EmptyWind

Apr 13, 2012
Hi I have a problem, I enabled the update mode pad holding the back button and plug USB cable, a program RKAndroidBatchUpgrade eglide.img upgraded or simply overwrites and then pad did not work. strange is that Windows 7 finds the two devices, MID USB ​​device, the memory pads and the micro USB card, but the screen does not show anything. Know what I could maybe do to restore at least equivalent to Android 2.1. please help because do not know what to do

pad is ematic eglide reader 2.2 (ematic ebw404b)

ctman17

Jan 5, 2013
Hi! EmptyWind I will like to know if you solved your problem? I have exactly the same problem, now the ebook reader won't turn on, and the problem is that is not even mine. Did i brick it? Did you find a solution?