English user manual needed for Onda vi40

thoresby85

Oct 6, 2012
hello. Im new here and am looking for help with an onda vi40 elite. Im in need of an English user manual for it if anyone can help me please?

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello thoresby, congratulations on your new Onda tablet and welcome to the forum. I'm moving your thread to the Onda Tablet Forum for you. Hopefully, someone there will be able to direct you to an English user manual for your tablet. Good luck!

thoresby85

Oct 6, 2012
Thank you. I hope someone is able to help as i am unable to use the tablet at present as its all foreign.

thoresby85

Oct 6, 2012
Thank you! That's great. Ill have a good read through it and hopefully it will help me with the Onda Tablet

strikemaster

Nov 2, 2012
HI
You can pick up a copy of a manual from my dropbox. It is not a specific Onda Elite manual but it should get you going. Good luck
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/83077894/Tablet PC_Android 4.0_User Manual.pdf

I signed up merely to thank you for this manual. Been trying everywhere for 2 weeks now, and like all others, was getting absolutely no response from Onda. Now I can read and understand how to work this tablet. I do wonder though what is in the heads of the manufacturers when they show no regards for the western english speaking world, but want to sell to them. Just dont make good sense or professionalism to me. Thanks to this manual you had the kindness to provide I can do almost all things with it now... except use the play store. Always get error saying cant make a good connection etc.

Anyway... thanks again for this very informative manual.... its greatly appreciated

Mike

yakzil

Jun 9, 2012
I signed up merely to thank you for this manual. Been trying everywhere for 2 weeks now, and like all others, was getting absolutely no response from Onda. Now I can read and understand how to work this tablet. I do wonder though what is in the heads of the manufacturers when they show no regards for the western english speaking world, but want to sell to them. Just dont make good sense or professionalism to me. Thanks to this manual you had the kindness to provide I can do almost all things with it now... except use the play store. Always get error saying cant make a good connection etc.

Anyway... thanks again for this very informative manual.... its greatly appreciated

Mike

Glad it was useful. It is extremely irritating that the manufacturers don't provide any instructions. The reason you can't access play store is probably because you need an updated ROM. Don't know if you are into flashing ROM's but the link support | www.topnotchtablets.com will give you an idea what is involved.

strikemaster

Nov 2, 2012
Thanks for that link Yakzil... some great info there. Its a shame the downloads are for other Version than mine. It gives me an idea of what is required though.