ePad Android 2.2 tablet with 8 inch touchscreen + wifi + 3g capability

JML

Dec 1, 2011
Hi. New to site. Joined specifically as having problem viewing bbc iplayer on newly purchased epad Android 2.2 tablet with 8 inch touchscreen + wifi + 3g capability. Device imported from China. Got the wifi setup ok, can get onto bbc iplayer but then freezes after having pressed play on selected programme. Anyone have any advice for me? Supplier assured me before purchase that viewing bbc iplayer would not be a problem!!

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi JML, welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new tablet. I was going to move your thread to the discussion area, but I see you've already posted a question there. Anyone wanting to help you out should go to that thread to do so. I would also go back to the supplier and see if he can come up with something to help you out. Good luck!

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello ElainePhil, welcome to the forum. I'm glad you decided to become a member of Android tablets. I'd suggest you go to the Android Tablet Q&A section of the forum and start a new thread with your questions regarding getting connected to your broadband service. Use a meaningful title like "Need help connecting to broadband", describe your tablet and your problem as completely as you can, and you should get whatever help you need. You might first look through the existing threads there to see if perhaps your problem is already being discussed and enter an ongoing discussion rather than starting one of your own. Good luck!