Error on Google Play Store

thinh nguyen

Jan 1, 2015
I just bought an SamSung Galaxy Tab 4 and try to purchase games but there are an Error "Your order was declined because it was considered high-risk. Please try again in 30 minutes". I try so many way but it's still has an Error. Could someone help me how to fix this. Thanks so much.

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Welcome to the forum

Use a browser to log into the Play Store with the same name and password you used on the tablet and try to install the app from there and see what happens. I assume you have registered a CC on Google.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi thinh, congratulations on your new Galaxy Tab 4 and welcome to the forum. Nice of you to become a member of Android Tablets.

thinh nguyen

Jan 1, 2015
I went to browser and login and try to purchase one game but it has same error "
Your order was declined because it was considered high-risk. Please try again in 30 minutes. [BM-CPE-13]"

PitCarver

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 9, 2014
I've read that this error message is common among new accounts. While it says wait 30 minutes, it could be closer to 48 hours while Google verifies your information.
Google search doesn't give a solution either.

thinh nguyen

Jan 1, 2015
Maybe my first time purchase on my new Samsung galaxy tablet so I may wait few day to let them verify my account. Thanks so much for all your help. I will post again if it work or not.